14/06/2012

LV feat Okmalumkoolkat: Sebenza Music Video: Behind the scene stills

I am assisting a photographer Chris Saunders (whatwasparadise.com) and so have been exposed to the most amazing projects. Recently Chris directed the new music video for LV feat Okmalumkoolkat: Sebenza, from Dirty Paraffin. It also features The Isikhothane's and what goes down in the Orange Farm area during the weekends....the crazy car tricks performed as public entertainment.

It was a privelige to be surrounded by such talented people Miles Goodall, the cinematographer, his son Lee Goodall assisting him, Chris Saunders and all the guys in the crew. I was DIT for the day aswell as taking behind the scene stills.

An experience like this, for me, is so different to what I am used to, coming from such a sheltered background I am absolutely mesmerized by all of it, which I think makes me alot less numb to everything happening around me. The video is such a good showcase of the richness of South Africa's vibe and people. I cannot get enough!  
















Here is the link to the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment